Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Morning Run (sort of)

Setting
7/11/2006, 10:30 am, The Apartment.

Distance
1.1 mile

Weather
Beautiful. I thought the morning would be a little cooler than 4 pm. I probably need to get up earlier to make a difference. It was still pretty hot.

Run Time
12 minutes

How Am I Feeling
Better than yesterday thank you very much. I kind of wanted to try 2 miles today but it's just too hard with the heat.

Going Through My Head
What I'm going to post today for Great Blogs of Fire

On the iPod

The Bens Just Pretend (two days in a row we start with The Bens. Huh.)
The Flaming Lips Pompeii AM Gotterdammerung
The Shins Baby Boomerang
Paul Simon That Was Your Mother

Weights

Some douche took all of the pins out of the weight room making the weights useless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home