Sunday, May 07, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Geez, it's been way too long. I've run since last time I posted about it. A couple of times here at the apartment complex and once at the Curtis's in Abilene while there for Easter. Posting on Great Blogs of Fire has been fewer and farther between also. But, here is my first running post in a while. Enjoy.

Setting
5/7/2006, 10:00 am, the Apartment Complex

Distance
1.1 miles

Weather
Cloudy, but still pretty muggy. Warm, not too hot yet. Looks like rain.

Run Time
11:30

How Am I Feeling
It's hard to run when it's humid and today it was very humid. I feel like I got tired pretty fast. The fact that I haven't been running much lately probably added to the exhaustion

Going Through My Head
How I was feeling, whether or not my expensive shoes were making any difference and how I have to be committed to losing weight if it's ever going to happen. I keep thinking about the times in my life that I've been really successful at something. I never did anything well without committing to it totally.

On the iPod A
Under African Skies Paul Simon (warm up)
The Possibilities Micah P. Hinson
The W.A.N.D. Flaming Lips
Midland San Saba County
Crazy Patsy Cline (I finished the three laps during this song and began cooling down with the following songs)
Holiday Green Day (this song always comes on while I'm running for some reason.
Love is Not Against the Law Derek Webb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home