Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Summer May Not Be Good For Running

Setting
6/22/2006, 10:30 am, Baker Road. I actually left the apartment this time. Down the street to Bush and back to the apartment.

Distance
1 mile

Weather
Hot, humid, blaaahhh!

Run Time
Does it matter?

How Am I Feeling
The body felt fine but, my God! So hot! I can really tell the difference in how fast I fatigue when during the summer as opposed to the winter, spring, or fall.

Going Through My Head
How hot it is.

On the iPod

Mark Mothersbaugh's Life Aquatic music
Genesis, Stagnation It's like a 9 minute song so it took up most of the run.
Paul McCartney, Fine Line

Weights

Bench: 1 set of 10 @100 lb
1 set of 10 @ 110 lb
1 set of 10 @ 120 lb

Bicep Curls: Three sets of 10 at 25 lbs for each arm

Triceps Curls: 1 sets of 15 @ 60 lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 70 lbs

Notes

Amanda and I have been playing tennis the last two days, which is a lot of fun, but today we wanted to take a break. I always enjoyed tennis, so maybe this will be something that we like playing together. I think Amanda likes it but she's never played so I'm having to teach her. I also lifted yesterday focusing on what I tend to think of as peripheral muscles. The upper/lower pectorals, shoulders and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home