Friday, March 10, 2006

Heat

Setting
3/9/2006, 4:30 pm, the Apartment Complex

Distance
1.1 miles
probably more since I walked to the trash and mail before starting

Whether
Nice day, but it was HOT! Well, for this time of year. Mid 80s.

Run Time
8:00 I have to admit that I really don't know. But, I was running at a faster pace than normal so I think I could have possibly ran a mile in 8 minutes.

How Am I Feeling
Tired. I tried to keep a good pace instead of slowing to a crawl, like I do sometimes. The heat and just a general exhaustion from work added to the difficulty.

Going Through My Head
How much longer the run seemed without my iPod, even though it was a shorter run.

On the iPod A
No iPod. It was left accidentally in my bag at school, so I ran without it and then rushed to the school to retreive it.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger . said...

Kyle,

If you want to run on Sundays (my only day off), I'm in.

I need to get off my ass, too.

Go Fat man, go fat man, go!

Nathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home