Thursday, July 13, 2006

Here's the Goal


I recently came across this photo while I was looking through some old stuff last night. If anyone is wondering, I'm shooting to look like this again. Or, at least, closer to it. What am I cooking? Something with Rice a Roni, dishsoap, tequilla, and duck tape, it seems. And I think there is some coffee in the bottom of that pot. I would bet that it's been there a week, at minimum. I miss college sometimes.

You might think that because I haven't blogged in a while that I'm not running. You're right and you're wrong. I'm not running but I am excercising. I lifted weights today in a fairly intense workout and then hit the bike for 20 minutes. Running outside is way too hot and I hate treadmills. Biking inside is tolerable simply because bikes decrease the impact on my legs and back and I always feel like I get a better workout on the bike. I may go back to running when the weather cools down, but for now a bike suits me much more.

Setting
7/28/2006, 4:45pm, Apartment weightroom.

Weather
Nice, hot, but irrelavant this time around.

How Am I Feeling
I'm feeling really good. Worked up a good sweat and felt like I was accomplishing something.

Going Through My Head
I'm thinking about a new play about scientists from the 60s who freeze themselves when they all decide that the world has become too greedy and corrupt and that war is destroying everything. They have have a solution for peace and prosperity and set it in motion before they freeze themselves. They expect that the world will be a wonderful place in the year 2006 and arrange to thaw out at that time. When they awake they are amazed to see that things have gotten worse and that none of the plans that were put in motion were ever carried through with. The impending conflicts threaten to tear the group apart.


On the iPod

I had the iPod on, but have since lost the Shuffle mode and can't retrieve what was on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home