Monday, March 06, 2006

Dedication

Setting
3/5/2006, 3:30pm, Out the apartment complex, right on Baker to the light at Bush. Turned left into the Country Club. Right on Country Club View. Right on Quail Hollow then right again on Baker. To the entrance of the apartment. Sounds like a lot, right? A disappointing...

Distance
...a disappointing 1.9 miles
I seriously thought it would be further.

Weather
A little cloudy, drab. 70s.

Run Time
No time taken. I'm guessing around 25-30 minutes. It was a slow run.

How Am I Feeling
My lower back and right hip are feeling better. It was my first run with my new shoes. They felt really good. My knees were a little sore and before I started running my right knee hurt a lot. I was actually afraid that I wouldn't be able to run. But it went away.

Today I was feeling really groggy, as I'd just woke up from a nap. It was the kind of day where I really would have rather stayed at home. I hadn't found enough time in past few days to run, so it was important.

Going Through My Head
How could I convince the City of Baytown to construct a quality running trail around this very congested part of the city.

On the iPod
One of These Things First Nick Drake
Adelade Old 97s
Let the Idiot Speak Old 97s
Nineteen Old 97s
Big Brown Eyes Old 97s
West Texas Teardrops Whiskeytown and Old 97s
Super Mario Bros. Theme Phish
Warming Down: The Outsider R.E.M. featuring Q-tip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home